The Correct Way of Connecting PS5 Controller to Your Phone
Connecting a PS5 controller to an iPhone or Android phone can be done in two ways – using your own messenger tools and the operating system of your smartphone/tablet or specialized programs. The latter has been created at the moment, and all of them are usually paid. For example, here we will consider working with the iCareFone for Transfer program, but they all work according to the same principle.
The normal operation of the device may be affected by strong electromagnetic interference. If so, simply reboot your device to resume normal operation following the instructions. If the operation does not resume, use the product in a different location where electromagnetic radiation does not interfere with the use of the device. Do not plug wires into a power outlet. Retain packaging and instructions for future reference.
This is done very simply, literally in a few clicks.
- Open Settings. Click Bluetooth.
- On a DualSense controller, hold down the center PS button and the upper left share button until the controller blinks.
- Listed Bluetooth Devices on Your iPhone.
- At the very end of the iPad, a gamepad will appear – tap it, and then pairing will occur.
The Connection of PS5 Controller
First of all, we note that there is no standard way to connect the PS5 controller – this is directly stated on the official website of the messenger. The reason is that iOS and Android are completely different platforms, using different encryption methods. After all, as you know, the phone stores all internal data in encrypted form. If, for example, data from an Android device is substituted with data from an iOS device, then the application simply will not be able to decrypt them.
Therefore, in this particular case, there is only one solution – using the mentioned special programs to connect. And here we note that none of them can guarantee a 100% result. Judging by the comments of users on various thematic resources on the network, sometimes not all chats and/or not all messages in them are transferred. The same goes for attachments – files, audio messages, and videos. Of course, many users have had quite positive experiences with data transfer.
To activate USB debugging on an Android device, do the following:
- Open the device settings and go to the “About phone” section.
- Find here the item “Build number” (it can be referred to as “Version …”, followed by the name of the firmware, in our case it is “MIUI version”). Quickly touch this label several times in a row until the message “You are now a developer!” Is displayed at the bottom of the screen. (or “You are a developer!”).
- Return to the home screen of phone settings and go to the “Advanced settings” section.
- Open the “For Developers” subsection.
- Activate the “Developer Mode” option with the switch.
To disable the Find My iPhone option on an iOS gadget, do the following:
- Open the device settings and go to the “iCloud” section.
- Find the line “Find iPhone” and turn the switch to the off position (if it is already disabled, close the settings).
- Enter your Apple ID password in the window that appears and click the Turn Off button.
- In the “Transfer” tab in the “From device” block, select the device from which the data will be transferred.