Doom Eternal has a warm place in the hearts of many gamers, but some of the enemies that the players had to face made them a lot of frayed nerves. The difficulty will grow and the enemies will become more and more serious, in this article we will tell you about the most difficult enemies of Doom Eternal.
Elemental of Pain
The pain elemental is one of the very first opponents, so it won’t be that hard to defeat it. He looks like the cacodemon that you can see at the beginning of the game.
But in contrast to them, they have much more hit resistance and the main reason why they can become a significant obstacle for the players is that they are throwing at you with the lost souls that also explode.
The Terrible Knight
The Terrible Knight is an upgraded version of the normal Hell Knight. The latter also appear at the beginning of the game, indicating that the player will not have trouble getting rid of them, because their main weapon is the melee. He will run towards you to attack, pounce on the ground and cause a lot of damage.
Terrible Knight has more privileges than their so-called relatives and has weapons in the form of silver energy blades. He strikes the ground with these blades and it instantly ignites, dealing deep damage to players.
Whip is the first female demon in the game that can leave no trace of you with her attacks. She becomes especially dangerous when other types of demons are also present on the battlefield. The principle of her attacks is to get behind you and use the destructive whip, which can take a lot of lives.
Whip isn’t very strong, but her flexibility and quickness make killing her a challenge. We recommend using a freezing grenade against her to slow her down.
When you get to the task where you have to chase the priest you will meet such an enemy as the Fatal Hunter. The priest created him to protect himself and he did not fail. This is one of the hardest doom eternal enemies.
His main weapons are tracking missiles and energy shields. Again, it is advisable to pierce the shield with the plasma cannon and then, at any cost, damage the body of the monster before the shield is restored.
Khan Makir is one of the last bosses of the game and the worst nightmare of all players. It’s a huge creature covered with armor and has a lot of ways to attack, so you won’t be bored with it, trust me. The energy shield, which has to be destroyed before you can do any damage to your opponent, also adds a lot of complexity to the game.
The main attack of Khan Makir is shooting golden energy projectiles and purple explosion, which is especially dangerous.
Finding good portable laptop chargers can be difficult considering that portable laptop chargers are not as popular as phone power banks. But we have picked you a list of the best portable laptop chargers 2021, choose the best one for yourself.
How useful are portable laptop chargers?
People prefer not to bother and carry in addition to the laptop and the charger to him. They can recharge their laptop in a cafe or at the airport if they are going on a trip. Indeed to find a good portable device is not so easy, because you need it to be not big, convenient, and powerful enough to charge your laptop. But nothing is impossible. We will help you find the best solution for your laptop. After all, a portable charger is an indispensable thing for freelancers or travelers.
Below you will see a list of leaders among portable chargers by quality and price. Don’t waste your time on a non-functional tool, check out our review.
Best portable laptop battery chargers
• OMNI 20 USB-C is a powerful hp laptop charger that lasts all day. It has a high capacity and also allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time because of the multiple ports. The Omni 20 also serves as a USB hub, freeing up extra space in your bag
• The POWERADD PILOT PRO2 – has 10 kinds of connectors that fit almost all laptops on the market and also has a two-year warranty. It is quite a lightweight device that is comfortable to carry, the only disadvantage is the lack of USB-C ports, so it is not suitable for Ultrabooks and Macbooks
• MAXOAK APPLE MACBOOK CHARGER is a great charger that does the job as well as Apple should. Its capacity is top-notch but its power reserve is so large that it has even been banned from use in some airplanes, so keep this in mind. the battery is also quite weighty and weighs almost a kilogram
• QI-INFINITY UPGRADED POWERBANK is another rather powerful power bank, the power of which does not allow you to use it in aircraft. The charger offers five ports, four of which can be used for other 5-volt devices including tablets and smartphones. But the main feature is the fact that it can be put on fast charging mode and Qi from Qualcomm
• MAXOAK K2 is another powerful battery with a large capacity of 50 Ah. It is capable of charging laptops up to 60 volts and also has a fast charge function. It takes eight hours to fully charge your laptop. The main disadvantages are heavyweight, lack of USB Type-C, and ban in some airlines
• MOPHIE POWERSTATION AC – this portable device can charge even a MacBook Pro 15, and the USB-C cable is designed for 30 volts with the USB-PD marking, that is, in front of you one of the few chargers that can quickly charge an iPhone X or iPhone 8
Videoblog is a kind of way to share their with the world his experience, to show people something new. You can share your experiences on camera or shoot “narrative” videos, and of course, the main element in this matter is a video camera. We have created a list of the best cameras for vlogs in 2021 just for you.
What you should know about cameras for video blogging
Before choosing the right type of camera, you need to know what exactly you will be doing. Whether you will be filming while traveling or just talking while walking, all of these become key factors in deciding which camera is right for you. If you’re shooting from a studio you don’t have to worry about lighting, if you’re shooting your travels then it’s a good idea to buy a compact camera or vlogging camera with flip screen and so on. Nevertheless, there are many other things to consider, such as the weight of the camera or its water resistance.
Of course, the main thing we are looking for when buying a camera is a great image, with a poor quality camera it is very difficult to build an audience. But also the camera should be easy to maneuver and portable and versatile.
Our list compiles the best cameras for video blogging this year.
Panasonic Lumix GH5
Panasonic Lumix GH5 – is the leader of our list. This camera has everything you need: ease of use, versatility and you can be sure it will last forever. The camera also includes two memory cards, HDMI, and headphones. The camera has a clear picture, shoots 4K video, and has 225-point autofocus. It also has WiFi and Bluetooth for external devices.
With a lens weight of almost 800 grams, it is made of magnesium alloy. The camera is reliable but heavy, so it is difficult to call it portable. The camera shoots well in low light, but the autofocus also suffers a little.
GoPro Hero 8 Black
GoPro Hero 8 Black is a small handheld camera that’s great for travel vlogging. The camera is great value for money because it shoots 4K video at 60 frames per second or FullHD at 240 frames per second. The camera has great focus at both far and near distances. It also has many accessories to help you do anything with your camera.
The downsides are that the camera display doesn’t flip and you have to try hard to keep yourself in the frame. But overall it’s a great option considering its price.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
The size of this very compact camera has everything you need for stable shooting in motion. It has a very stable frame and works very well in auto mode. The camera is very difficult to customize and it also lacks some important features, but for basic shooting, it is a good option.
Users often complain about some errors on their Xbox gamepad. One of these error codes is quite common lately. What should you do if you see error code 0x97e107df on your screen? Now we will tell you.
What is error code0x97e107df
Xbox One is a Microsoft product that is designed for home entertainment in the form of games. This gamepad supports both online and offline games and is a unique entertainment system. Of course errors in the Xbox One occur, and they are not uncommon, but they are usually very easy to deal with. But there is an error code that causes a lot of problems because it prevents users from using the Xbox Live feature. This xbox error 0x97e107df prevents users from launching digital games or applications.
But what can cause this error?
This error occurs when the Xbox Live app can’t open a certain game in which license verification is a must. This means that the error occurs when your gamepad has a problem checking the license.
Below we have presented 3 effective ways to solve the error. Apply all of the following instructions until you find the right solution.
Check the status of the Xbox Live service
The first way is the trivial action of waiting for Xbox to finish its check, the status becomes normal and the error disappears. To check the console status do the following:
• Open your browser
• Go to the official status site of the Xbox Live service. If it turns out that the servers are not working, try to find the official Xbox Live support page on Twitter. The page should have all the details: a message about the problem and the approximate time in which it should be solved
• If the servers are running smoothly, the problem should go away, but if not, try the other solutions below
Check your network
Sometimes there can be some interruptions in the network, or it may not work fast enough, which naturally does not suit Xbox Live. To verify this version you need to do the following steps.
First of all, you need to run the network diagnostics
• Press the Xbox button to open the task manager
• Go to Settings, select the All Settings tab and then go to Network
• Click Network Settings. Under Troubleshooting, click Check Network Connection
After that, you need to reset your MAC address
• Click the Xbox button again to open the taskbar
• Go to Network again via the All Settings tab
• Next click on Network Settings and Advanced Settings
• Select the Alternate MAC Address button and then click on Clear
• Reboot your gamepad by going back to the home page and clicking Start Over from Reboot Console
This way you reset all your network settings and that should solve your problem.
Exit and re-enter
Another easy way that solves a lot of problems:
• Click the Xbox button, which will take you to the main menu, and click on the Home button
• Select your account by highlighting gamer-pic and exit
• Restart your console
• Repeat the Authenticate procedure